CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Timaya Battles Rape Case As Atlanta-based Girl Drags Him to Court

Image result for Timaya Battles Rape Case As Atlanta-based Girl Drags Him to CourtThe trending news about Nigeria's popular musician Timaya has it that an Atlanta-based lady Shella B. accused and filed a rape case against him. The lady said that the singer raped her while in Atlanta.

She has been all over Instagram, threatening the singer while Timaya on the other side has been defending himself.

Shella’s last post on her Instagram page reads;

“I filed cases against u #Timaya da day after it happened. You been begging me to keep silent now you want to claim about me wanting $50,000 what is that compared to the pain you caused me!!!

One case for rape and one for threatening my life!! Like i said i told the detective to give me time if i wanted you arrested for rape! They have seen the evidence!!! I swear i tried to be nice!!! Blogs won’t help you!!! Come back to Atlanta if you’re innocent Timaya!!! I’m done being nice!!! You cannot silence me! #getready”

However, Timaya admitted that he hooked up with the girl in his Atlanta hotel, but says she agreed to the sex. Now, the girl is now blackmailing him with it.

Reacting to the post, he said; “Necessary steps are being taken my team and I am sure that in no time, we will all know the truth because no sinner will go unpunished.”

No comments:

Post a Comment