CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Saturday 25 July 2015

African Star Happy To Stay With Chelsea

Image result for African Star Happy To Stay With ChelseaNigerian international, John Obi Mikel, has expressed his desire to see out the remaining two years of his contract at Chelsea.

The Super Eagles midfielder has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge, with Fenerbahce and United Arab Emirates club al-Ain reportedly keen on his services.
However, the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner admits he has no desire to leave the Blues in the summer.
“I want to stay and the manager wants me to stay,” Mikel told the club's website.
“I’ve got two years here and I’m happy. I like to be somewhere where I have developed friends and family. It’s like my family here and every day I come to work it is like coming in to see my family.
“I know all the players and all the staff so it’s going to be a hard place to leave when my contract runs out but let’s see what happens. I want to see out my two years.”
The Nigerian has been at Chelsea since 2006 and has won numerous honours, which include the Champions League, Two Premier League titles, a Europa League title and four FA Cup titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment