CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Thursday 17 September 2015

35-Yr-Old Man Gets Drunk From Eating Potatoes

Image result for 35-Yr-Old Man Gets Drunk From Eating Potatoes 35-year-old Nick said that his relatives were convinced that he was a secret alcoholic.
However, it turned out that the man has rare auto-brewery syndrome, meaning carbohydrates ferment into alcohol inside him.
Before Nick was diagnosed, his wife Karen filmed his slurring and stumbling, which he did not recall.
“When she first accused me of being drunk, without drinking, I thought she was crazy. But friends and family thought, ‘maybe he is over there, drinking by himself, a secret alcoholic’,” he said.

But when Nick saw his wife’s footage, he could not believe his eyes.
“I looked into my eyes and could see I wasn’t there. It was terrifying, I couldn’t remember it,” he added.
After a medical check, doctors eventually discovered Nick has auto-brewery, plus yeast levels 400% higher than normal. Now Nick controls it with a carb-free diet and medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment