CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Friday 29 May 2015

Sepp Blatter Withstands Scandal and Criticism to Secure a Fifth Term

FIFA
Sepp Blatter celebrates after his re-election as the President of FIFA in Zurich today, May 29, 2015. Photo: Daily Mail
Despite the ongoing shocking corruption scandal in the football world, Sepp Blatter has been named FIFA President for the fifth term after his rival, Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein withdrew his candidature after the first round of voting.
The election, which took place today, May 29, 2015 in Zurich, saw the 79-year old defeat Prince Ali by a majority of 133 to 73 in the first round of the votes which forced the process to go into a second round.
In his acceptance speech after the election Sepp Blatter said: ‘I thank you that you accepted me and for the next four years I will be in command of this boat called FIFA and we will bring it back off shore and back to the beach. We will finally bring it back to where football can be played.
‘I take the responsibility to bring back FIFA and I am convinced we can do it. I’m a faithful man and God will help us bring back FIFA to where it should be. I promise you that at the end of this term I will give FIFA to my successor in a strong position.’

No comments:

Post a Comment