CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Saturday 14 February 2015

AGN Has Abandoned Me to Die



Reports of actor, Prince James Uche's sickness surfaced online some time ago and people were appauled by the lack of assistance from the Ibinabo Fibresima led AGN

While Punch reported that the actor is sick and facing possible eviction, Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) refutes reports, claiming to have paid off his hospital bills and house rent.

However, few days ago, during a brief exclusive chat with Pulse Nigeria, the actor who is very sick and abandoned denies receiving any help from the AGN as he is still pleading with Nigerians to help him out.

Actual conversation below;


Vanguard recently reported that you were facing eviction, how true is that?
"It is very true. My bags are parked, I have no where to go to. I'm stranded".

How is your health condition now?
I'm very sick and gradually loosing my sight. I'm dying.

There are reports that the AGN has helped pay off some of your debts, how true is that?
That is not true.
 
When was the last time you heard from the AGN?
It has been a very long time.

Where do you plan moving to now?
That is the problem. I need help, I don't know where to go to. Please help me 
- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/prince-james-uche-agn-has-abandoned-me.html#sthash.vRZ8Bu2q.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment