CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Friday 17 June 2016

Why I abandoned my baby at an orphanage, woman explains

A lady identified as Jegede Sarah, who arrested by the Lagos State Police after attempting to abandon her baby at an orphanage in the state has explained the reason for her action.

Sarah, who is being investigated by the police, explained that it was all due to hardship, as she has no one to support her.
 
She said, “I came to Lagos in 2009. I lived with my mother at No.1, Ejo Street, Igando.”
“It was my mother that used to pay the house rent. One day, we didn’t just see her again. She didn’t come back home.”
“She didn’t leave home with anything; all her things are still there. I don’t know her whereabouts. But when the rent expired, I had no choice but to leave the house.
“That was over a year ago. I live inside market, just any space to sleep.”
The woman also explained that she has lost contact with the man who was responsible for her pregnancy.
The man, identified as Sunday, suddenly absconded before she could return to their residence.
“I only know him as Sunday. I don’t know his surname. I don’t know his parents. I don’t know his whereabouts too.
“That day, I went to sell pure water but before I came back, he had packed all his belongings and disappeared, leaving me behind.
“I gave birth to my baby at Ikotun market.”
According to the Daily Post, Sarah was arrested on Sunday, June 12, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment