CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Acid attack victim narrates her ordeal

Jamila Musa An Edo State born lady identified as Jamila Musa, has narrated her ordeal after an accident attack that has left her nearly blind.

Musa stated that she was attacked at her home while trying to open the door for someone who she thought came to deliver a message from her boyfriend.
The culprit of the attack has not yet been identified, but she noted that it could be the wife of her boyfriend who sent the person.

She said, “A minute to 10pm on Sunday, I was sleeping in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I didn’t recognise the voice immediately but now I am sure of the voice. He said my boyfriend sent him to give me a message."
“My boyfriend usually sends motorcycle operators to me so I assumed he was the one that sent this one and as I was trying to open the door, he poured the acid on my face."
"I rushed outside, I could not shout for about five minutes but when I started shouting, my neighbours gathered and washed my face with soap; they applied honey and pap to it before rushing me to the hospital."
“I suspect his wife sent someone to attack me, I did not know at first that he was married but when I realised it, I tried to cut him off."
"I only knew that he was married when his wife started sending me text messages, insulting and threatening me, I even told him that I was going to report her to the police but he asked me to leave her alone."
After reporting the matter to the police, it was reported that the lady's boyfriend, his wife and brother would be arrested in connection with the attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment