CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Thursday 15 December 2016

Wife tells divorce court how husband impregnated her sister twice

A pregnant girlA 60-year-old businessman, Momodu Abu, was disgraced at an Igando Customary Court sitting in Lagos State by his wife, Saidat, over allegations of impregnating the wife’s sister on two occasions.

The 55-year-old Saidat, a trader, also told the court that her husband is an incurable flirt who chased after women, both young and old, married and single.

“My husband was having an affair with my sister; he impregnated her and aborted the pregnancy on two occasions. I decided not to fight him in order to save my marriage.
My husband took me to the hospital and connived with the doctor to remove my womb so that I will not be pregnant again.
After destroying my womb, he is now telling me that he wants to marry another woman so that he can have a son that will inherit his property.
He also told me he wants to sell our house so that he can settle our two daughters and rent an apartment for me before he moves on with his life.”
But Abu who was the one that approached the court to end his 33-year-old marriage with Saidat, claimed she was fetish and was planning to kill him so she could take over his properties.
“My wife is fetish; I came back from work one day and discovered a portion in my compound was cemented. I was curious to know what was buried in the ground, so I called my people and we dug the ground and saw a charm buried there.
My wife wanted to kill me so that she can inherit my property. My wife cannot do any house chore; I am married but living like a single man, I can no longer tolerate her.”

Abu also accused his wife of inscribing ‘This house is not for sale’ on the wall of his house without his consent, urging the court to terminate the marriage because he was fed up.
The president of the court, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, after listening to the couple, adjourned the case till February 7, 2017, for further hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment