CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Female Corps member bitten by boss' dogs cries for help

A female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), who was posted to serve in Bayelsa State, Loretta Okoro, is currently undergoing a strange ailment after the security dogs of her employers attacked and mauled her.The dog bite victime, Loretta Okoro

According to the Punch Newspaper, the 28-year-old Okoro who is still suffering as a result of the attack, has cried out for help from kind-spirited Nigerians to get a better treatment after the NYSC and the employer abandoned her to her fate.
It was gathered that Okoro was bitten by the three vicious security dogs in her employer’s house where she was posted for her primary assignment, on December 5, 2015, and since then, help has not been forthcoming either from the employer, Prof. Klem Imananah, or from the authorities of the NYSC.
While narrating her plight, Okoro, a member of Stream A, with NYSC number NUA/2015/162926, said though the wounds had healed on the surface, she later started suffering from hallucination, numbness, mental torture and psychological imbalance, because she had not gone through proper medical treatment and that her health had deteriorated.
“On December 5, 2015, I was attacked by three dogs owned by Prof. Imananah who I was attached to. The first hospital I was taken to had no doctor to attend to me.
I called a friend of mine who came to take me to the Federal Medical Centre in Yenagoa. The injuries were cleaned every day and I was given injections. I spent three weeks at the hospital and later went home.
The following day after being discharged, I started feeling some strange ailment. I have been trying to be stable since then.
I can no longer sleep. I see strange and horrible things in my dreams. I have been reaching out to the NYSC to know if they can be of help, but nothing has happened till now. They claimed I am only pretending.
Even the owner of the dogs has been threatening me with court action, saying that I am embarrassing him.
I have not been able to do anything. Things have gone beyond my imagination. I have yet to get back to normal.”
 
The indigene of Imo State has therefore appealed to the Federal and State Governments to wade into the matter so she could get back to her feet.
When questioned, the employer, Prof. Imananah who confirmed that Okoro was bitten by his dogs, however, said he ensured that she was treated until her injuries healed, adding that the victim is only pretending and wants to extort money from him.
He said he spent over N200,000 to take care of Okoro while she was at the FMC in Yenogoa.
“The girl wants to extort money from me. She thinks it is easy. If a dog bites you and the dog is normal, nothing will happen to you.
It takes only a few days for someone bitten by rabies-infected dogs to die. What she is saying is total nonsense."

No comments:

Post a Comment