CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Jobless laments how friends slept with his wife to get him a job

Dube Mehluli says his friends slept with his wife pretending to get him a jobA jobless man in Zimbabwe, Mehluli Dube, has taken to social media to lament the fact that his close friends have been sleeping with his wife, Charlene Dzokese, for close to six months, with the promise of getting him a job, H-Metro reports.

Dube discovered the love triangle involving his 24-year-old wife and his two friends when going through her WhatsApp chats, and was shocked that the affairs had been going on since November, 2015.

While narrating his pains, Dube said that his wife had owned up to the fact that she was sleeping with his friends but justified her actions by saying they wanted to help him get a job.
“Indeed I cheated on Mehluli, not that I wanted to but I had no choice; we have been suffering for years now and we have a minor to fend for.
I know how hard life can be because at some point, I once stayed in the streets and I am an orphan, I only want the best for my son.
So when his best friend, Beloved Chiweshe, presented me that he would get my husband a job and his former boss, Phillan Zamchiya, promised to get him something at Crisis in Zimbabwe Coalition where he is the director, I jumped at it. Chiweshe knew that I was going out with Zamchiya.
We would arrange to meet in town and at times he would come to our home in Zimre Park when Mehluli was away."
Dube has however backed his wife of three years, saying she was a victim of circumstance, but vowed to make sure his friends pay for what they did to him.
 
Hear him:
“I have known Chiweshe since 2003. He has been my best friend since then and what he did really broke me down. I have been Zamchiya’s right hand man since last year when he took over directorship at Crisis in Zimbabwe Coalition.
I still have my son to think about, so I have decided to forgive my wife and sort out our differences but I have decided to take legal route to deal with Zamchiya and Chiweshe.”
Dube also took to his Facebook page to post that he is being threatened for exposing his friends who betrayed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment