CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Saturday 2 January 2016

What I Saw At NNPC Gas Station.(ptoto)

Drove into an NNPC mega station to refill my tank only to see this guy beside me. He had a bike who's fuel tank has been reconstructed to accommodate nothing less than 30litres of petrol.

As a matter of fact, there were three of them, but I was able to capture just this beside me.

It is such a shame Nigerians have become so crooked in nature- when you make laws/rules by which all must abide, they device ingenious means to break those rules. This trick of modifying fuel tanks has become a lot more bigger than how they were originally produced has become the most preferred trick adopted by black-marketers to beat officials and dispensers to their game.

Now I understand what they meant when they said "be the change you want to see around you".

No comments:

Post a Comment