CBD OIL

CBD OIL
CBD OIL RELEAF BLEND HEMPTONICS Call:07032612543 Nigeria

Tuesday 30 June 2015

"I have no regret killing my 2 children" - US mother

Mitchelle BlairThe USA mother who is standing trial for murdering two of her children and storing their bodies in a freezer, says she has no regret killing the children.
Mitchelle Blair, 36, from Detroit, Michigan, while in court, said she killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Blair and nine-year-old son, Stephen Berry because they were demons and she had to do away with them.
“I don’t feel no remorse for the death of them demons.”
She claimed the two children had been sexually molesting her youngest child, who is aged eight. The bodies of the children were discovered in a deep freezer at her apartment on May 24 when bailiffs arrived to evict her.
Responding to a judge, she said:
“She raped my son,” Blair said about Stoni. “I intentionally killed her.”
“It wasn’t an accident?” Judge Dana Hathaway asked.
“No, not at all and if I had the chance to do it again, I would. I don’t feel no remorse for the death of them demons.”
She said she kilkle Stoni in May of 2011, while she murdered Stephen in August 2012.
She admitted strangling Stoni and Stephen before suffocating them by putting bags over their heads until they lost consciousness.
The autopsies revealed both children were malnourished, although Blair admitted only to starving Stoni, whom she fed one bowl of porridge a day.
Blair will receive a mandatory life sentence for the murders of her children after she voluntarily pleaded guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment